Megamox broad-spectrum antibiotic, Megamox is one of the most powerful drugs used in the treatment of bacterial infections that affect the body, as it is a broad-spectrum antibiotic because the drug contains two active substances (amoxicillin and clavonic acid) and these substances completely eliminate bacterial infections. Megamox in treating respiratory infections, also can treat urinary infections.
Indications of use:
– Megamox treats all bacterial infections in the lower respiratory tract, such as bronchitis and pneumonia.
– It is used to treat all infections of the middle ear and tonsils. It can also work to reduce body temperature.
– It treats all cases of infections of the reproductive system, urinary tract, kidneys and bladder infections.
– It helps in treating all bacterial infections present in the digestive system.
– It treats bacterial infections of bones and can treat ulcerative gum infections.
– It is used in the prevention of contaminated surgery and after surgeries
– It is used to treat abscesses in the teeth.
– It is prohibited for those who are hypersensitive to the components of this drug.
– It is prohibited for those who have impaired liver and kidney functions as well.
– Do not use this medicine without consulting your doctor.
This post is also available in: Arabic