About the product
- A Professionally formulated Chemical Peel. Each bottle contains approx. 15-20 full facial Peels. Actual Product color: Clear
- Ideal for Breakouts, Blackheads, Hyperpigmentation, Enlarged Pores, Whiteheads, Sun Damage, and Oily Skin Types. Helps restore fresh healthy skin by the production of new collagen.
- Controls Breakouts & Evens Skin Tone appearance by reducing Discoloration caused by the sun or other UV light damage. Sheds off multiple layers of dead skin cells, resulting in a healthier looking appearance.
- Incorporates a unique combination of performance ingredients and Botanical Extracts which work to provide synergistic anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacteria, anti-wrinkle, skin tightening, or naturally nourishing skin benefiting properties necessary to achieve desired rejuvenation results.
- Guaranteed Quality – Manufactured in an FDA registered cGMP compliant facility. We conduct assay testing, identity testing, and micro testing for each batch to ensure the concentration and active ingredient is present, within spec, and follows USP standards & FDA guidelines. Each batch will have its own unique lot number and expiration date printed onto the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures
Salicylic 20% Gel Peel – Enhanced with Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Extract
A professionally formulated peel, specifically designed to help all forms of breakouts, eliminate blackheads, whiteheads, and help clarify the skin. Cucumber and Chamomile extracts provide synergistic antioxidant & anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin as well as enhanced sun protection. Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea Extracts contain powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties, and has been proven effective in killing Propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria directly responsible for breakouts. Green tea extract also contains polyphenols (powerful antioxidants) which fight to neutralize free radicals and work to restore a more youthful and vibrant skin, protecting against free radical damage.
- Scientifically designed to visibly improve the appearance of acne, blackheads, whiteheads & to clarify active breakouts
- Salicylic destroys bacteria below the surface helping to unclog the pores through exfoliation, creating better breathing passages for the skin.
- Comfrey extract contains a high percentage of Allantoin, excellent for accelerating tissue healing, assisting in repair, and calming the skin of inflammation.
- Reduces sebaceous follicle blockage
- Green Tea has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, perfect for killing bacteria microorganisms, reducing inflammation, and preventing skin damage
The Perfect Image Difference
Here at Perfect Image, our mission and the ultimate goal is to help our customers feel better about themselves both externally and from within, by giving them that extra boost of confidence we all deserve. With so many products on the market which fail to deliver promised results, Perfect Image spent countless hours carefully researching and formulating each product in order to ensure customers were truly satisfied with the results.
In order to accomplish this, our team focused entirely on safe, yet effective ingredient concentrations based on scientific studies and clinical research. By using these ingredients in specific concentrations in combination with high performing natural botanical extracts, we are able to produce products which result in real change. The majority of products on the market today, do not use high enough concentrations, proper pH levels, or correct combination of ingredients to be effective at all. Perfect Image has developed a product line which works faster and more effectively than standard over the counter products. We are excited for every customer to try our products, we are confident you will be surprised by the results, and your skin will love you for it!
Perfect Image products do not contain harmful preservatives or ingredients. Every product is pH adjusted to increase the safety of the application. Additionally, most peels are formulated into gel form in order to control the penetration into the skin and enhance the safety of each product while boosting user control.
This post is also available in: Arabic
There are no reviews yet.