- This is unbuffered glycolic acid with a PH of 0.5 (professional clinical strength) – it will penetrate deeper and work faster than buffered acids. Can be used on almost anywhere on the body (except sensitive areas) to lighten/tighten and exfoliate.
- If used consistently the acids will fade hyperpigmentation/sun damage, acne scars, shrinks enlarged pores, helps with mild acne, fades wrinkles and fine lines, tightens skin.
- 1 bottle yields about 15-20 peels – Beneficial for sun damaged skin, wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, acne, and dull lifeless skin
- Same clinical peel administered in dermatologist office at more than $75-$300 per peel. Safe and effective to use from home with detailed instructions included.
- Kit includes: 1 oz 70% Dermatologist grade glycolic acid, detailed instructions
Beautiful skin doesn’t just happen, exfoliating dead surface skin is vital to keep a youthful appearance. When a glycolic acid peel is applied to the skin, it works to remove dead skin cells and leaves the skin glowing and radiant. Glycolic acid diminishes fine lines and wrinkles over time with consistent use. Glycolic acid can work to soothe and repair sun damaged skin by making wrinkles less noticeable and pronounced. Glycolic acid stimulates collagen below the surface of the skin thus tightening the skin to prevent future wrinkles from forming. Treats hyperpigmentation and brown marks/age spots, glycolic acid peels can help treat these conditions by lightening the skin overall and creating a more even complexion. If you have a scar on your face or roughened acne scars, glycolic acid peels can create a more even texture and smooth out keratinized skin, making pits and dents appear shallower. In most cases, acne can be improved by glycolic acid peels. In a sense, it presses the reset button on your skin and creates a more even texture and balanced surface. ATTENTION: Please do the proper research to select the proper strength for your skintype, these acids will take 4-5 applications to get the right timing for your skin. Results vary from person to person. STRENGTH RECOMMENDATIONS: Dry/sensitive skin and beginners (who are not overly oily) should not use anything higher than 30-40% strength. Combination to semi-oily skin should start with 40-50% strength. Experienced peel users and/or oily/resistant skin should use 60-70%. All peels can be diluted with water to lessen strength. Acids are professional /clinical strength and unbuffered (PH 0.5) use at your own risk. YOU WILL NEED A SKIN PEEL NEUTRALIZER TO STOP THE SKIN PEEL. This is an acid and when applied to the skin may cause side effects including redness, swelling and peeling. Directions are included with every order and should be followed carefully to ensure safe use of product.
This post is also available in: Arabic
There are no reviews yet.