- A Beta-Hydroxy Acid, is a highly effective superficial peeling agent, oil reducer and pore cleanser. Salicylic is one of the most effective ingredients to combat the cause of facial oil, acne, and blemishes, as well as providing an excellent rejuvenation addition and alternative to Glycolic acids.
- 1 bottle yields about 15-20 treatments – Excellent for sensitive acne prone skin.
- 10% Salicylic Acid skin peel is recommended for a number of skin issues, including rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis. It diminishes acne inflammation, unclogs pores, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Kit includes: 1 oz 10% Dermatologist grade salicylic acid, detailed instructions, free fan brush
- Little to no downtime – Skin loving ingredients Green tea Extract and Tea Tree increase speed healing time and clean out enlarged clogged pores.
When this peel is applied to the skin, it works to remove dead skin cells and leaves the skin glowing and radiant and wonderfully smooth. This treatment also effectively combats acne by killing germs and bacteria and removing toxins on the surface of the skin and by breaking down the dry, dead, glued-together surface sebum that makes skin look dull and clogs pores. This peel can over time diminish fine lines and wrinkles and lightens redness and scars. Tea tree oil for acne treatment works because the tea tree oil is like a solvent and is able to cut through oil and dirt, helping to unblock the pores. While the antibacterial properties within the tea tree oil kill the acne-causing bacteria on the skin’s surface, preventing further outbreaks. Lactic acid’s unique ability to draw moisture toward the surface of the skin makes it ideal for individuals whose skin dries out easily. Please perform the proper research to determine if this type of skin peel is suitable for your skin type. YOU WILL NEED A SKIN PEEL NEUTRALIZER TO STOP THE SKIN PEEL. This is an acid and when applied to the skin may cause side effects including redness, swelling and peeling. Directions are included with every order and should be followed carefully to ensure safe use of product. Individuals new to skin peels or individuals with sensitive skin are recommended to use the lowest percentage acids and build tolerance to the acids with use.
This post is also available in: Arabic
There are no reviews yet.