- 30% Salicylic is a strong acid to clear up acne, fine lines, and uneven skin tone – Flawless skin is just a few treatments away!
- Salicylic acid reduces inflammation (straight away – very good for active, red pimples) and helps prevent further acne breakouts. Reduces pore size and thoroughly cleans out clogged pores.
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, Lactic Acid and Green Tea Extract for added skin benefits
- Stimulates collagen and elastin giving more youthful and younger skin immediately
- Excellent for sun damage, wrinkles, acne, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and more
If you have a scar on your face or roughened acne scars, salicylic acid peels can create a more even texture and smooth out keratinized skin, making pits and dents appear shallower. When applied to the skin, it works to remove dead skin cells and leaves the skin glowing and radiant. Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles and lightening redness and scars. Contains Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil acne treatment works because the tea tree oil is like a solvent and is able to cut through oil and dirt, helping to unblock the pores. While the antibacterial properties within the tea tree oil kill the acne-causing bacteria on the skin’s surface, preventing further outbreaks. Contains Green Tea Extract: Green Tea helps to reduce inflammation (redness and inflamed skin), hormonal activity and aids in detoxification (clearing the pores), which is all good news for acne sufferers. Contains Lactic Acid: Lactic acid’s unique ability to draw moisture toward the surface of the skin makes it ideal for individuals whose skin dries out easily. This treatment also effectively combats acne by killing germs and removing toxins on the surface of the skin and by breaking down the dry, dead, glued-together surface sebum that makes skin look dull and clogs pores. This leaves the skin with a wonderfully smooth and clear complexion! YOU WILL NEED A SKIN PEEL NEUTRALIZER TO STOP THE SKIN PEEL. This is an acid and when applied to the skin may cause side effects including redness, swelling and peeling. Directions are included with every order and should be followed carefully to ensure safe use of product. Individuals new to skin peels or individuals with sensitive skin are recommended to use the lowest percentage acids and build tolerance to the acids with use.
This post is also available in: Arabic
There are no reviews yet.