Cipropharm contains the active substance ciprofloxacin, which is from the fluoroquinolone family. It works by inhibiting the DNA gyrase enzyme, Cipropharm is an antibiotic used to treat a variety of bacterial infections such as bronchitis, pneumonia, etc. This drug should be used with caution in adults Age because it increases the risk of developing tendinitis and tendon rupture
– It is used in the treatment of respiratory infections, such as pneumonia and sinusitis. It is also used in the treatment of otitis media, skin and soft tissue infections.
– It is used in the treatment of urinary tract infections such as cystitis, and it is also used in the treatment of urine pus and syphilis infection.
– It is also used in the treatment of prostate infections and gonorrhea, the medicine treats arthritis and bone infections and in the prevention of infection after surgical operations.
– It is used to treat diarrhea due to a typhoid fever infection.
– It is forbidden to use this medicine for people who are hypersensitive to any component of the medicine.
– It is strictly prohibited to use with children under 18 years of age.
– It is used with caution in patients with nervous system disorders or at risk of convulsions.
– It is forbidden to use the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding, because it may cause joint damage in the fetus, just as the medicine may be excreted in breast milk and cause harm to the child, so it must be avoided or stop breastfeeding until the treatment is finished.
This post is also available in: Arabic
There are no reviews yet.