- If used consistently the acids will fade hyperpigmentation/sun damage, acne scars, shrinks enlarged pores, helps with mild acne, fades wrinkles and fine lines, tightens skin.
- This is the unbuffered glycolic acid with a PH of 0.5 – it will penetrate deeper and work faster than buffered acids. Can be used on almost anywhere on the body (except sensitive areas) to lighten/tighten and exfoliate.
- 1 bottle yields about 15-24 peels – This is considered a “light” peel and individuals will vary on the extent of peeling (little to none can occur)
- After several treatments, your skin will absorb your creams/serums/masks better! By removing dead skin your skin will absorb your skin treatments better, don’t waste money by applying your creams/lotions to dead surface skin!
- Kit includes: 1 oz 40% Dermatologist grade glycolic acid, detailed instructions, fan brush
Skin Smoothing: When applied to the skin, it works to remove dead skin cells and leaves the skin glowing and radiant. Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Reverses Sun Damage: Glycolic acid can work to soothe sun damaged skin by making wrinkles less noticeable and pronounced. Treats Hyperpigmentation: Splotchy pigmentation, brown marks and age spots are common skin problems, however, using glycolic acid peels can help treat these conditions by lightening the skin overall and creating a more even complexion. Helps Smooth Scars: If you have a scar on your face or roughened acne scars, glycolic acid peels can create an evener texture and smooth out keratinized skin, making pits and dents appear shallower. Improves Acne: In most cases, acne can be improved by glycolic acid peels. In a sense, it presses the reset button on your skin and creates an evener texture and balanced surface. So, trying to maintain a balance between oily and dry skin becomes less of an issue. This is a great peel for individuals with dry/sensitive skin or individuals new to AHA peels, it is a light peel with little or no downtime (peeling varies from flaking to full peeling). ATTENTION: Please do the proper research to select the proper strength for your skin type, these acids will take 4-5 applications to get the right timing for your skin. Results vary from person to person. STRENGTH RECOMMENDATIONS: Dry/sensitive skin and beginners (who are not overly oily) should not use anything higher than 30-40% strength. Combination to the semi-oily skin should start with 40-50% strength. Experienced peel users and/or oily/resistant skin should use 60-70%. All peels can be diluted with water to lessen strength. Acids are unbuffered (PH 1.0) use at your own risk. YOU WILL NEED A SKIN PEEL NEUTRALIZER TO STOP THE SKIN PEEL. This is an acid and when applied to the skin may cause side effects including redness, swelling, and peeling. Directions are included with every order and should be followed carefully.
This post is also available in: Arabic